The description on the front of the card:
Old and New Court House, Dayton, Ohio
Estimated Date: Mid 1940s (based on material, cars, and what little can be seen in the postmark)
Era: Linen Era
Condition: Used. The stamp was removed before purchasing. “889” was written over the postmark date.
The description on the back of the card:
The Old Court House was built in 1850 while the new Court House was built in 1881, The 1850 structure cost one hundred thousand dollars.
The slogan cancel, “BUY WAR SAVINGS BONDS AND STAMPS” started in 1942.
Publisher: Wilkie Picture & Puzzle Co., Dayton, Ohio. Made in the U.S.A. by E.C. Kropp Co., Milwaukee, Wis.
E.C. Kropp was a printer and publisher that began producing chromolithographic souvenir cards and private mailing cards in 1898 under the name Kropp. The E.C. Kropp Company was later founded in 1907 in Milwaukee, Wis., and produced large numbers of national postcards and other subjects. The company’s linen cards had a noticeably fine grain. L.L. Cook purchased the company in 1956 and they are now part of the GAF Corp. U.S.
Read more about the E.C. Kropp Company
Rights Info: Most likely public domain due to inadequate copyright statements, but it would be best to credit the original publishers and distributors.