The description on the front of the card:
Canton Memorial Auditorium, Canton, Ohio
Postmark Date: 1957
Era: Chrome Era
Opening in 1951, the Canton Memorial Auditorium has had many tenants including the Canton Invaders indoor soccer team and the Canton Charge (NBA G League). Currently owned by the City of Canton, the building was renamed to the Canton Memorial Civic Center in 1976. The current capacity is 5,200 in the arena and up to 600 in the McKinley Room. It has held many events from concerts to the annual Pro Football Hall of Fame festival events.
Visit the Canton Memorial Civic Center website for more information.
The description on the back of the card:
Canton Memorial Auditorium opened October 2, 1951. Overall size 174 by 302 feet. Arena Floor is 85 by 196 feet, fine accommodation for circuses, rodeos, and large exhibitions. Stage big enough for largest stage no interior columns or trusses to obstruct the shows. Rigid Steel Frames support the roof, no interior columns or trusses to obstruct the view. 3,600 permanent seats and 3,000 movable, available.
Established in 1898, the Curt Teich Co. was best known for its wide range of advertising and postcards of North America. By the 1920s, it was producing so many postcards with borders that they became recognized as a type dubbed “White Border Cards,” creating an “era.” Later, Curt Teich’s innovations in this printing technique directly led to the production of what we now call “linens” by the early 1930s.
Read more about the Curt Teich Co.
Rights Info: Most likely public domain due to inadequate copyright statements, but it would be best to credit the original publishers and distributors.