The description on the front of the card:
Boat House, Olentangy Park, Columbus, Ohio
Postmark Date: August 16, 1911
Era: Divided Back Era
Olentangy Park operated as an amusement park in Columbus from 1893 to 1937 and was once the largest amusement park in the country. The Boat House was built along the Olentangy River and offered boats for guests. Eventually adopting the name the Canoe Club, park visitors could ride on a “Naphtha Launch” – usually, a steam-powered boat, but electric here – in a three-mile roundtrip and pilot rowboats around four miles of the Olentangy River.
Rights Info: Public Domain