Postmark Date: 1950-1963 (based on the use of city codes and buildings)
Era: Chrome Era
The description on the back of the card:
Aerial view of downtown Colombus (sic), with a portion of Civic Center in the foreground.
Managed by Don and Dotty Gump, Smiling Scot was originally trademarked in 1936 and established as a wholesale outlet located on land in the Northwest Boulevard Co. subdivision in Columbus, Ohio. The building still stands on Goodale Boulevard and became occupied by Metro Industries in 1966.
Read more about Smiling Scot
Rights Info: Most likely public domain due to inadequate copyright statements, but it would be best to credit the original publishers and distributors.